Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Florida Fun!

Jared & I were so blessed to be able to get away to Tampa for a long weekend! (thank you grandma's and papa for watching our girls so we could get away!!) We were able to visit my cousin Heather and her husband Darren and their adorable daughter Katelyn! She is a beauty and a true TRECEK! Every time someone had something to drink, she made sure we all did "Cheers!!"








We were able to enjoy dinner outside by the beach while watching the sunset! How beautiful it was! (Not only the sunset but my cute husband walking along the beach making sure he got just the right seashells for his little girls!) It brought to mind a verse I think of often these days as I treasure the wonder and blessings from Him...
"Everything God created is good...We may receive it gladly, with thankful hearts." -1 Timothy 4:4

No comments: