Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Hebrews 12:1....


"Therefore since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us. Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith...."
These are my great cloud of witnesses, the girls that are my rock and keep me accountable. I never imagined that the decision to serve on MOPS steering team would be such a tremendous blessing in getting to know and work with 12 AMAZING women in love with Jesus, all serving their hearts out for His kingdom. I have learned so much from these girls and am so grateful for their presence in my life! This picture was taken at SPA day where we got to pamper over 90 women! What a joy it was to get to help all these moms enjoy 2 hours of relaxation that was much needed and well deserved!

No comments: