Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Laugh Out Loud!

One of my favorite things as a mom to my beautiful girls is to just hear them laugh & giggle!

The kind of laugh that is so contagious & so hard that your belly hurts when you get done!

I love it that we have so many moments like this in our family. Here are just a few glimpses of my girls and those moments.

When the girls get on the trampoline, it is a non-stop giggle!

I love that they are starting to laugh at themselves when they make a mistake.

Edyn kept spitting & just laughing so hard at herself. Of course, we laughed at her, so she kept doing it over and over!


I love that they are happy and easy tempered kids. So full of joy & carefree. I have a lot to learn from them most days!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I love the many faces of Edyn. What a personality!