Monday, April 5, 2010

Sugar & Spice & Everything Nice...

...that's what little girls are made of and we are thrilled to be adding another healthy princess to our family! I'm convinced there isn't a daddy more perfect for 4 girls than Jared. He can paint little fingernails like a pro and he is MUCH more patient than I am.
I do however, think I need to make a T-shirt that says the following...
"Yes, I am old enough to have 4 kids...and yes, I know how it works :)
Yes, you heard right, FOUR GIRLS!
Ummm...why in the world would you feel sorry for my husband?, he considers himself very blessed.
No, we will not "try" for a boy...um...how exactly does THAT work?"


We feel SO incredibly blessed and just LOVE to look at the pictures of our healthy beautiful girl and know that she is such a miracle from above. It's just as incredible the fourth time around. Thank you God for this perfect gift!

1 comment:

Creationship said...

Congratulations! When are you due? I can't remember!