Friday, November 19, 2010

Christmas Cards...

...yep, it's that time of year again. Thank GOODNESS family pics are done. Now it's time to create that card. So many choices...decisions, decisions. There are SO many places to choose from, then SO many options when you finally choose a place to get them printed. My favorite is Shutterfly. I chose to write a blurb about how great I think they are, and in exchange I get 50 free cards! You know how much I love FREE and the word "SALE" and that is just one of the things I love about this company! I have been a customer for a LONG time and have always just been SO impressed with not only their special offers but also with the quality of their pictures, cards and photo books. They are so easy to make too and I have always loved their designs. I'm really into the vintage designs (they have SO many cool ones!) and plan to use a card from their new Holiday collection. Check out their goods HERE
Can you guess which one I'm going to choose?

And finally, can you guess which picture I'm going to use?
Theme 1:  "You better not pout, you better not cry..."

 Theme 2: Hope your Christmas is buckets full of fun!

Theme 3:  Using the above picture on our blog, fully dressed as the Wizard of Oz Crew..."Merry Christmas, from the land of Ahhh's"

Ok, I better stop here.  I'm pretty sure Shutterfly didn't make this the "Who can make the dorkiest Christmas card? contest.


No comments: