Saturday, February 19, 2011

Time Capsule #3...my mom.

Yes, we are STILL going back in time.  Now, it is January10th, my mom's birthday.  There are so many reasons why I love my mom...she is definitely one of my best friends and I'm so thankful for her.  My only complaint is that I just don't get to see her as much as I would like....which is not a bad reason to complain, I don't think.  She has taught me so much.  Here are just a few reasons why I think she is just so great....
She is an incredibly hard worker.
She loves much.
She is an amazing nurse...and I know this, because if we ever got a headache we had to talk her out of taking us to get an MRI to rule out a brain tumor :)
She is a walking pharmacy and knows how to dish out the right drugs...if it wasn't for her having Lortab and Phenergen on hand, we would have had to make a trip to the ER after I had Eva because I had a migraine so bad, I couldn't even lie down and vomited most of the night.  Of course she held my hair back and the bucket for me as I nursed Eva at the same time. I love that I can be my ugly self with her and she loves me just the same. 
She NEVER cares what my house looks like or how disorganized I am.
She is SO flexible and she will go out of her way for others...and I mean, WAY out of her way. 

She has forever wanted a dozen roses delivered to her, not that anyone would know that :) So...I surprised her on her birthday and got her 2 dozen roses (the ones on the right...my dad got her the ones on the left.)
 I hope your birthday was a good one, mom. Wishing you SO many more. Love you lots.

No comments: