Sunday, June 21, 2009

Daddy's Little Girls...

God REALLY blessed me when he chose Jared just for me and then for the girls too. When I get to see him be a daddy to my girls, I fall in love with him all over again.

When people ask me how many kids I have and I respond with "3 girls", I frequently hear, "oh, your poor husband". As I try to restrain myself from wanting to respond back with something not so nice, I kindly respond..."He loves his girls and he is so perfect for them". And this is true. He is patient (more-so than me most days!)

And he understands that a close relationship with them now, will have a HUGE impact on their relationship in the years to come (especially the more-difficult years!)

He is a great "stay-at-home dad" in the summer and is doing a wonderful job with the girls. They love him and have every one of their fingers wrapped tightly around his heart.
 
Posted by Picasa

Thank you Jared for being the best daddy to the 3 precious princesses we have been blessed with! Happy Father's Day!

No comments: