Sunday, June 7, 2009

Like Mother, Like Daughters

I took some pictures of our girls doing the things Krista loves to do all the time.

 

When I was home the other day with the girls I walked into the living room while Emma was trying to sell Arbonne to Ellie and our neighbor Ashley. She was telling the girls how good all the products were and showing them how to put them on.

 

They may look innocent in this picture, but our two girls are crazy drivers in their Barbie Jeeps. I had the greatest missed photo op when Ellie ran over the tricycle and was high centered and looking around trying to figure out what to do next. Not saying Krista has ever hit anything, but the apple doesn't fall to far from the tree on this one either.

 

Edyn loves to take our phones and act like she is talking or texting. She doesn't want the play phones only the real thing. Sorry to all those she has called playing this game.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Creationship said...

driving??? well, I have to share (please don't be mad at me, Krista...I love you!!!) a time when we lived together and Krista managed to take out the neighbors' white picket fence in her little car...So, hearing that Ellie runs over a trike now and then...ain't no big surprise, ya know!? ha aha ha ha! LOVE YOU, KRISTA!!!