Sunday, September 2, 2012

Swim Team 2012

Emma and Ellie had another successful summer on swim team. It has been fun watching their personalities emerge...Ellie is quite the competetive and confident one and Emma is definitively a tad more laid back. As I mentioned last year, Ellie knew exactly how many medals and ribbons she had won and Emma was just going to "share hers with the neighbor because she didn't have one". Here was a few of our conversations at their first meet: Mom: "Emma, you swam so hard and you just won, you got first place!!" Emma: "Really, mom, are you sure?...Really, I really DID beat that girl??" Mom: "Yes, Emma, you really did!!" Emma: "Wow! I still can't believe it!" And on the other hand.... Mom: "Ellie, you swam so hard and you just won, you got first place!!" Ellie: "I know that already mom, I'm gonna win ALL my races."

No comments: