Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Deck the Halls!





The girls have been so anxious to decorate for Christmas and get the tree up. They finally talked me into decorating a gingerbread house. I think they ate half the candy. It's going to be a bare house by the time Christmas comes! They are so excited about Santa and they talk of gifts to give and get. Our prayer for their lives is that they will truly understand the ultimate gift of Jesus not just at Christmas, but every day. Directing our girls toward Christ is our number one responsibility and privilege as parents and we thank God, He is there for us, as we could never do this on our own strength! "And he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness".....For when I am weak, then I am strong." -2 Corinthians 9,10

No comments: