Sunday, August 9, 2009

my best friend...

On August 10, seven years ago, I got to marry my best friend. And I married up. I had never met and known a guy who could be so honoring and so respectful and just plain FUN all at the same time. We have the happily ever after that I always dreamed I would have, and for that I thank God for choosing Jared to be the one to walk beside me through life.

I love to reflect on one of the happiest days of my life....




...and the fun of our wedding and to reflect on the last seven years and just HOW MUCH God has blessed us! (not to mention the fact that we looked SO young and SO much smaller!!) :)

My anniversary present was a surprise! He took me to the Lawrence Airport and had arranged for a pilot to take us flying! I absolutely LOVE flying and I am fascinated with airplanes and it is my dream to get my pilot license one day. SO....he let me entertain this idea for awhile as we flew over our house and over the beautiful country around where we live.


this is our subdivision...somewhere down there the girls are waving at us and holding up a sign they made!!


Our neighbor, Tina(not sure what we would do without her!!) watched the girls for us and they made a sign as we flew over our house. We didn't see the sign, of course, but I got a picture of it when we got home!
I look forward to the many more years going through life together...thank you Jared for being the best husband and father! I love you!

No comments: