Sunday, January 23, 2011

Time Capsule #1....

So...because I'm TERRIBLY behind with blogging and have SO MUCH to catch up on (because this is the only type of scapbooking I do, so I HAVE to keep up), I'm going to send you back in time (a few months) to catch up on all the fun things we have been up to.  First off...pretend this is November 29th...Miss Ellie is 5.  I find myself saying, "It's so hard to believe how fast they are growing up".
She celebrated at Lil Monkey Bizness with 4 of her bestest friends and her sisters. They played hard and had a blast.


And totally crashed on the way home...



And of course, she got to bring cupcakes for snack at preschool.

And the partying continued...we had family over for a little party for Ellie and Edyn.  Ellie loved her Kailan cake that my mom and I dreamed up the day of her party....

This girl LOVES money...and twenty, one dollar bills from grandma Deb made her day!!!

Cousins...

And EVERYONE had a blast with the bathtub crayons...hmmmm. 
Oh miss Ellie Bells, how I love your spunk.  You put a number to everything.  I love that you think I go to the bathroom 40 hundred million times per day (small bladder +4 kids) and that you have 60 hundred billion silly bands.  On December 15, 2010, I listened as you read your Bible out loud for the longest time and I am SO amazed and proud of you at how much you grasp, even at 5.  What I began to understand about Jesus at the age of 19 years old, you already know.  You made me laugh this day as I listened to you...."Then an angel said to Mary, you are going to have a baby, Mary prayed and prayed to God then God said don't be afraid, I am with you, then Mary said, Oh crap, but I'm going to get sick, God because I have a baby in my tummy."

You love to learn.  You were trying SO hard the other night to read a book from the Hooked on Phonic Kindergarten set and you were having trouble and just dropped the book and started sobbing and said, "I just don't think I'm going to make it in Kindergarten".  Oh, sweetheart. You are doing SO well and you will do amazing because you are a hard worker and don't give up easily. 
I love how you love to surprise me by cleaning up on your own or helping me with something when I don't ask you.  You are such a peacemaker and easily give up something that your sisters want so they will stop fighting or crying.  You are one special little girl, Ellisyn Grace.  We love you lots.  Happy 5th birthday.

No comments: