Friday, May 4, 2012

Ellisyn Grace...

turned SIX on November 29th! I know its completely and annoyingly SO CLICHE to say that it is SO HARD to believe you are six years old, but really, there are just no other words to describe how quickly time goes. I LOVE that you are SO inquisitive. You keep us on your toes with your organization, constant questions and sweet spirit. You have done an incredible job adjusting to full-time Kindergarten and we are SO proud of you for all of your hard work. You are SUCH a great big sister and I love it when I catch you helping your sisters, playing with them and reading books to them...they will be grateful someday and I will always have that sweet picture in my mind of you being so loving to them. We LOVE YOU SO MUCH Ellisyn Grace and we look forward to so many more years of being your mom and dad!

No comments: