Sunday, January 27, 2013

Here we go again...

Once again, I'm going to play major "catch-up" on life in getting our blog updated. This is quite the overwhelming task for me since I am months behind but since this is the ONLY form of scrapbooking I do and the girls asked why they didn't get a new scrapbook at Christmas and I'm having a little mom-guilt about that and because books are 25% off this weekend and this mom on a budget is way too cheap to pay full price for anything, here I go.... I'm going to start with some pictures that just make my heart smile...Family pictures 2012, taken in September. Our nanny and her boyfriend took part in our shoot since she is pretty much a part of our family. oh...I don't know what we would do without her. Seriously, every mom needs a Cara. She gets the housework done (laundry, dishes, sweeping, vaccumming, picking up junk on the days I work, so on my days off, I can spend my time more focused on catching up on my shows and working out the girls instead of housework. Thank you Cara for all you do! You are such a blessing to our family!

No comments: