Saturday, August 20, 2011

Couples Golf Scramble...enough said.

Jared & I got to spend a Saturday evening playing in a golf scramble with some great friends, the Weller's, Beckman's & Ellis's.  I never thought I would say it but I actually had a blast playing golf and we are pretty sure this will turn into an annual event!



Jared analyzing a hole...wow. We weren't aware of the planning and preparation required to attack the golf hole....


...and contemplating between the guys....


...and of course, look at that turn. A perfect hole in one...ok, not really.


So....Lindsay and I decided to do a little analyzing ourselves....


And look at that turn...Ok, not so much but I DID (somehow) manage to sink a 35 foot putt to win the longest putt of the whole tourney...don't be impressed, it was pure luck on the right hole.


Oh and we can't forget Q's purchase (he had the winning bid on the silent auction...of course it helps when you keep going back to bid higher)...Amy was SUCH a proud wife let me tell you!

See you all next year....start packing the coolers now!!!

No comments: