Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Happy Birthday baby girl!

Dearest Eva,  The year has flown by and I keep telling myself you aren't really one already....but as I see you walking around trying to keep up with your sisters and starting to talk, I know that I need to face reality...you are growing up SO incredibly fast.  You are so blessed to have 5 teachers in your family.  You can already say lots of words but even if you don't know the right word to say yet, you know how to get your meaning across by screaming. You are such a good good baby and your laid back personality has fit right in with our crazy busy family! You LOVE to dance and do so anytime you hear music.We are so blessed to be your mom and dad and can't wait for all the incredible years that lie ahead. Love you lots, Mom & Dad

We celebrated your birthday on July 23rd with pool party and dinner...you had such a wonderful time. I think you knew this day was about you and that you are kind of a big deal!!
 I made you this shirt to go with the theme of the party...
 And of course Grandma Deb made the cake.....she is so talented! Jared wanted to have Hooters cater in the food but when I told him the waitresses wouldn't be serving it to us, he decided he was never a fan of parties that had too much of a theme :)  *Good choice, good choice.....
 I made these little ice cream cupcakes from oreos, ice cream, cool whip and m&m's.

 Opening presents..."ooooh, oooooh".....
 A new outfit for the birthday girl....
 Now what am I supposed to do with this?
I finally get to see the world and face out in the carseat,  instead of backwards....this is so much fun, I don't think I will fall asleep anymore in the car!!

No comments: