Thursday, August 4, 2011

vacation day #7....

We started today off with a game of putt-putt...Jared wanted me to practice up for the couples golf tourney next weekend....it became obvious by the 8th hole (when I was beating him by 6 strokes), that I wasn't the only one that needed to practice...needless to say, I had to show the golf coach how to putt this morning :)
We lost our kids halfway through the course but at least I got a few pictures before that...




All packed up and ready to head home....everyone is SO tired!!
 After a 2 hour nap, we made a stop in Carthage, MO at the precious moments chapel...Jared did not want me to share that he got dragged here or the fact that he actually spent the most time reading everything in the museum...

 Inside the Chapel...
And of course, our girls found life-size dolls to play & dance with....as if we don't draw enough attention when we are out in public....this is when Jared finally packed up & we headed home....

Until next time....

1 comment:

Sharon Dreyer said...

I see some potential Christmas pictures here. Beautiful family.