Friday, January 15, 2010

Blessed.

...is what we are. And thankful. I have the BEST friends. I am so grateful for the girls God has put in my life as we serve together, learn together and do life together. I GET to serve on our MOPS leadership team at Westside Family Church and I am privileged that God wanted me in this position. We are doing a study together titled, "Lies Women Believe and the Truth that Sets Them Free" by Nancy DeMoss. It is truly an amazing study. And I feel that every chapter was written for me because as a woman, mom and wife, I have bought into these lies and not realized my full potential in Christ. I love that I get to study these hard truths with the most honest and open women who desire to grow in their relationship with Christ. I am encouraged and challenged to the core.
These women are also wonderful cooks! Because I have been so terribly sick, they are bringing us meals every other day for over 3 weeks. I am so grateful for their willingness to serve our family because the last thing I can think about doing right now is cooking!! Because of them, my children don't have to eat macaroni and cheese and Ramen noodles every night. Thank you girls for loving us just as Christ loves! What a blessing you are to our family!!

No comments: