Sunday, February 14, 2010

Never a dull moment...


Edyn was sitting on the couch eating some uncooked macaroni and I heard her tell Jared, "I just put macaroni in my nose...I try to get it out". I came out of the bedroom and Edyn had her finger up her nose, laughing, telling me in her sing-song little voice, "I put macaroni in my nose, I try to get it out".
So...I lay her down, get a flashlight and sure enough there is a piece of macaroni ALL the way up her nose. We were pretty sure an ER visit was in store for us, however I remembered hearing a story at work where a little boy put something in his nose and the Dr. pinched the other nostril while the mom blew air into the child's mouth and it brought it right out. So...I gave it a try. It must have tickled because Edyn just giggled and giggled. And it didn't come out right away because it was hollow, but thank goodness this dislodged it enough that I was able to grab it with Tweezers while Edyn continued to giggle and exclaim, "I put macaroni in my nose, now try to get it". This little one keeps us on our toes.

No comments: