Saturday, June 19, 2010

An "E" for baby...

We have had the hardest time deciding what to call our newest princess. We decided a while ago that it should start with an "E" but that's as far as we got. The girls were anxious to name her and I really wanted to buy the letters of her name for her room but we couldn't decide so I bought an "E" which the girls and I had fun decorating! In fact, Ellie was signing a card and I told her to sign it for her sisters and she signed it, Love, Emma, Ellie, Edyn and E.


This was a while ago and we have since given her a name. We are anxiously awaiting her arrival in hopefully about 6 weeks or LESS (note the emphasis on the LESS part). We feel completely and totally blessed and I am thankful for this new life and the chance to assist God in a miracle, however, I am large, hot and uncomfortable and just very READY for the newest member of our family to get here. My days off consist of either staying inside in the air or being in the pool with the girls. Most of the time we are in the pool which I am SO THANKFUL for! When I start to turn into a prune, I waddle out to work on my tan and this has allowed me to be able to empathize with a beached whale.
At my last appointment she was breech so I'm REALLY hoping she flips. She is VERY active so I'm hopeful she will cooperate because I REALLY REALLY do not want a C-section (insert prayers here!) The girls are SO excited and LOVE to go in her room and help me get it ready. They pull the clothes out of her drawers and hold them up to my belly. We washed all the bottles yesterday and they were so excited at the thought of getting to help take care of their sister. Emma said, "I'm just the luckiest girl in the whole world because I am getting a new baby sister." They are all going to be GREAT big sisters and wonderful helpers. Our new baby will definitely have 4 moms. Please pray for our last few weeks as the Jackson 5, for new baby "E" to "flip" and get here safely and for our adjustment to being a family of 6. Thank you in advance!

No comments: