Sunday, June 20, 2010

happy daddy day...

Jared,
I love watching you be such a patient, loving daddy to our princesses. Thank you for realizing that there is no greater gift you can give to your daughters than loving God first, loving me, and loving them and being so actively involved in our lives. I love that my best friend became the BEST daddy. I never dreamed of having such a wonderful marriage first then the perfect daddy next! We are SO SO blessed that you get every summer with them...something they will NEVER forget and will FOREVER cherish. The girls love and adore you SO much and I do too. Oh and one more thing...thank you for learning how to get excited about pink, purses and make-up! You do a wonderful job at that too.





1 comment:

Meghan said...

I love this post! I love what you wrote and how you put a picture of each girl with Jared. It made me cry!