Sunday, July 11, 2010

Jared got a raise...

...yep, my husband, the school teacher got a raise and it barely covered this brand new cubic zirconia ring that I got on sale for $11.92 at the hospital gift shop.

I haven't been able to get my wedding ring on because my fingers are so swollen. I went to church last Sunday by myself with the 3 girls, 8 months pregnant and no wedding ring and just didn't feel quite right. And then it was worse when a male worker at Wal-Mart seemed a bit too friendly. I thought maybe he just felt sorry for me. But...I finally had to break down and buy this ring after one of my patients told me through his yellow, missing teeth (while looking at my ring finger) "So...I take it the baby's daddy AIN'T in the picture...if you ever need any help, just give me a call". Yes, it STILL makes my skin crawl!

2 comments:

Mo & Tiffany said...

HILARIOUS Krista!!!!!!! Love the ring! ;)

jade, trish, halle and will said...

that is hilarious!! you poor lil thing! congrats on the raise though- YAY!! love you guys!