Sunday, April 10, 2011

And yet another room fit for a princess...

Another beautiful quilt made by my mother-in-law.  I just gave her the flower fabric (around the outside) and she came up with this amazing quilt for Eva. She also made matching curtains, a dust ruffle and a pillow in the time it would have taken me to make one pillow :)  She has made each one of the girls a quilt and given it to them when they were born.  Such a special momento that they will always treasure....



A little reading and rocking nook in Eva's room...one of my favorite places to be.  My mom covered this old rocking chair...the fabric was stained, faded and torn and she brought it back to life...thanks mom!!


Just in case she forgets what her name is....


Her mobile/canopy...perfect for a little princess.

No comments: